– Support sales staff to find new and potential customers.
– Receive information and requests of customers by telephone then introduce and advise products and services of the company.
– Maintaining relationship with current and new customers.
– Update and manage customer data.
– Planning and reporting weekly, monthly for management
– Marketing support:
• Take care of company website, fan page, and other social networking sites.
• Post advertisements on websites, forums, ect.
– Graduated from University or college.
– Good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
– Prior experience in the same position is more preferred.
– Good typing skills, computer software and good internet.
– Ability to manage time and arrange tasks well.
– Presentation skills, communication with customers, build relationship.
– Ability to work independently, teamwork.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Discipline, enthusiasm, caring, high responsibility.
– Have the opportunity to be trained in skills and knowledge regularly.
– Attractive salary + bonus by capacity.
– Fully enjoy the social insurance, health insurance policies and other benefits in accordance with the Labor law and the Company’s policies: telephone allowance, annual holiday, festive holiday, team-building, …
– Working in a young, dynamic and professional environment.
Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Contact point: Ms. Trang (HR)